CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Dream Come True...

I decided to start a blog dedicated to our home building process. It will outline the steps we are taking so that, when it is all said and done, we can look back and see what a long road we paved to get there! It has been a dream of Casey and I's since we were in high school to own land and build the home of our dreams. I feel so blessed to be in a situation that God has allowed us the opportunity to do just that. It brings to mind a quote from a friend that passed away from cancer this past year - "I am blessed and highly favored". Yes, even in his dim time, he still remained true to this saying and everyday that I wake up with my wonderful family, I can't help but agree with him. And so, it begins...